The personal information that you provide to Sustainable Table may be used for the following purposes:
- To process donations and issue receipts
- To provide you with important information about Sustainable Table, including project updates and special offers from our partner organisations
- To help us to develop and deliver effective marketing and fundraising campaigns
- To help us keep track of the history you have with the organisation
- To enable Sustainable Table to track the effectiveness of campaigns in relation to their environmental benefit
Sustainable Table may share your personal information with third-party suppliers who have been engaged by Sustainable Table for the specific purpose of contacting supporters regarding one of the above-mentioned areas. In this instance, strict privacy guidelines will be adhered to.
The types of personal information that Sustainable Table may request from you include:
- Contact information (names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers etc)
- Demographic information (date of birth, sex, income etc)
- Banking and credit card details
- Your views on certain topics and other feedback/opinions
- Environmental data such as home energy, water and gas usage
You can control the amount of personal information you share with Sustainable Table, however, you may not qualify for some of Sustainable Table’s services and offerings if you do not provide the minimum required information.
You are entitled to change the personal details that Sustainable Table holds about you if they have changed or are incorrect, and be assured that Sustainable Table will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and unauthorised use.
You can request access to your personal information or request to be removed from the Sustainable Table database at any time by simply contacting us.
Sustainable Table uses Mailchimp to deliver correspondence to members who have opted-in to our mailing list. Member data is stored on the Mailchimp network, which is highly secure and uses best-practice security measures.
To read more about how Mailchimp implements security, see here – https://mailchimp.com/about/security/
Please contact us if you would like to be removed from the Sustainable Table mailing list.
- Identify our logged-in users and provide associated website services
- Send anonymous data to analytics programs, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand site traffic and user engagement