The personal information that you provide to Sustainable Table may be used for the
- To offer services to you at home or at your workplace
- To process donations and issue receipts
- To provide you with important information about Sustainable Table, including project
updates and special offers from our partner organisations
- To help us to develop and deliver effective marketing and fundraising campaigns
- To help us keep track of the history you have with the organisation
- To enable Sustainable Table to track the effectiveness of campaigns in relation
to their environmental benefit
Sustainable Table may share your personal information with third party suppliers
who have been engaged by Sustainable Table for the specific purpose of contacting
supporters regarding one of the abovementioned areas. In this instance, strict privacy
guidelines will be adhered to.
The types of personal information that Sustainable Table may request from you include:
- Contact information (names, address, email address, phone number etc)
- Demographic information (date of birth, sex, income etc)
- Banking and credit card details
- Your views on certain topics and other feedback/opinions
- Environmental data such as home energy, water and gas usage
You can control the amount of personal information you share with Sustainable Table,
however, you may not qualify for some of Sustainable Table’s services and offerings
if you do not provide the minimum required information.
You are entitled to change the personal details that Sustainable Table holds about
you if they have changed or are incorrect and be assured that Sustainable Table
will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse
and loss and from unauthorised use.
You can request access to your personal information or request to be removed from the Sustainable Table database at any time by simply contacting us.